Saturday, October 13, 2012

Day 13 - A Wall of Daily Do's


Being a recovering perfectionist, organization is an area that I am instantly attracted to.   The Container Store, purses with lots of pockets, and organization boards on Pinterest are just a few of my weaknesses.   For months now, I’ve been wanting to put together a wall of frames and pictures that will encompass our family’s daily do’s.  Some call it their family command center, and I’m sure there are other names for it as well.  But, despite buying frames, an adorable letter “M,” and printing schedules and such, I have yet to put our wall together.  So instead of putting it off until I have ours completed, I am going to post some the inspirational ideas that have helped me to one day put ours together.






I'm hoping to finish our wall this week in an effort to help our daily schedule run smoother.  I'll try to post a picture when it's completed.

No comments:

Post a Comment