Count the blessings... Even though tomorrow is officially Thanksgiving day in the United States, I need the reminder every day to count the blessings.
- for the privilege of teaching my girls at home
- for resources to assist me in teaching things
outside of my knowledge.
- for oil changes that press pause in the day
- for neighbors and community
- for thoughtful gifts from friends
- for weekly poetry tea time
- for this man of mine, who treats me better than I deserve
- for opportunities to live missionally with my girls
- for my history-loving girl
- for days of rest that are truly restful
- for a free country and a God who is the same
yesterday, today, and forever