Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Day 8 - My Shoes






As a child, I was a sister, a daughter, a student, and a missionary kid.  My shoes were few...  

Now, my shoes are accumulating.  I am a still a sister, daughter, student, and missionary kid.  

But now my shoes also include wife, mother, teacher, tutor, chef, maid, advisor, mentor, accountant, and secretary.  

These shoes may seem many at times and overwhelming more often than not, but they are mine. 

They are the shoes God has given me.  Some will be for a season, most of them for life.  

My teacher shoes are ones getting the lime light this month, but all the others are interconnected.  

Some days I just have to put one foot in front of the other, following these three girls and that amazing husband of mine, praying that we are leading them in the right direction.

1 comment:

  1. For some reason, kids pedaling, running, scooting away with the wind on their face always delights me :)

    ReplyDelete