Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Day 15 - School Away from School






Fall!  How I adore this season!  The apples, the pumpkins, hot cocoa, PSL from Starbucks, jeans and sweatshirts, boots, the list could go on...  Once the weather begins to cool, the last thing I want to do is sit around inside.  (I really should consider doing year-round schooling, so we can do schoolwork inside when it's 100 degrees out, and enjoy more time off when the weather is actually pleasant in NC.) However, lesson plans must be checked off and the three R's still need to be covered.  But as soon as they are, off we go outside. 

Learning can be accomplished anywhere, our local community center where all three of my girls can take an art class, a field trip to the apple orchard or even the NC State Farmer's Market.  (Please note these were not all done on the same day.)



























That I am...

No comments:

Post a Comment