Thursday, October 31, 2013

Day 31 - Finally!


Finally... 31 days are over.  Last year wasn't easy, but this October I really struggled to find something to blog about each day. Honestly, most nights by the time I got around to my computer, I was too tired to think, much less put words on the screen (hence the wordless Wednesdays).  

Homeschooling: Pure and Simple - What does that really mean? I'm still figuring that out.  Sometimes it means letting go of the messes to read about cowboys and Indians. Sometimes it means letting them learn some things on their own.  

I look forward to now taking the time that I devoted to blogging this month and re-energizing myself to setting up my almost-done school room, to planning new projects, and being better prepared for daily learning at home.




No comments:

Post a Comment