Friday, February 3, 2012

Special Times

As many of you can tell, I haven't blogged nearly as often these days due to several reasons.  Enjoying my mom's visit over the past three weeks is one of those reasons.  Once again, it has been so special.  It's been amazing to see the benefits of technology in staying in touch long distance.  As soon as Sophie saw her Nana at the airport, her hands started flapping with cries of "Nana! Nana!"  How I wish that I could have captured it on video.  I could go on and on about how incredible my mother is, but that will be saved for another post.  

January 26 - February 1


Chloe baking bread


Naomi sporting her favorite headband after ballet


Incredible book!  My first book of the year.


Quick visit to the zoo with Kristi, Ava, & Nana



Sweet Ava




Playing dolls

Our last night with Nana
Naomi snuggling with Nana

Farewells at the airport - Ezra strutting in style


Sweet memories...


Enjoying a unseasonably warm day at the park!





The girls and I made these "healthy"
Almond Joy bars.  Delish!


No comments:

Post a Comment