On the first day of spring, I will conclude the last of my 33 confessions of a 33 year old mom. Many were quite random or just plain weird, but that's me. Take it or leave it.
23. Vacuuming can be one of the most satisfying tasks, especially after having it my to-do list for a week.
24. I have a bad habit of finding a song to almost any word my family says.
25. You know the new mom advice to sleep when the baby sleeps... I still take that advice quite seriously. My youngest will be 3 next week.
26. Instead of hitting the snooze button once as I did at 23, I now hit it at least 5 times every morning.
27. I have become more directionally challenged with each year of my life.
28. One of my greatest dreams is to be on the Amazing Race with my amazing husband (who is not directionally challenged.)
29. The smell of Vick's Vapor Rub can cause childhood memories of boarding school to come flooding back.
30. I admit that I am a pack rat with the desire for simplicity.
31. I am planner who is easily let down by my own expectations.
32. Crying can come easily to me... (chick-flicks, a sad book, talking in front of a crowd, my own imagination.)
33. I am wholeheartedly in love with my family!