Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Confessions of a 33 year old mom...


I have this weird thing for numbers.  I have always loved the numbers 3, 7, 13, 27, 33.  Some are for strange reasons.   #3 & #33 were my favorite Charlotte Hornets' numbers.  #13 was my volleyball jersey number.  So needless to say, I had high hopes for my 33rd birthday, not the actual day (especially since I was sick as a dog), but I'm truly believing that it's going to be a great year.  So in honor of my 33rd year, I'm going to give you 33 confessions on the 13th day of the 3rd month of this fabulous year.... (I know... I'm weird.)

  1. I obviously have an obsession for numbers.  My husband and I were married in the year 2000 to help us always remember how many years we've been married.  We were also married at 1:23 pm on that wonderful day in June.  No one ever forgot it.
  2. Green smoothies may look weird, but I love how they energize me!
  3. Dark chocolate is the only chocolate worth eating (unless it's white chocolate in a cookie with cranberries.)
  4. Dried kale is a new addiction of mine in which I cannot indulge in because my husband says the house smells like stinky feet when I bake it.  (Thank you, Mama, for supplying me with some here and there!)
  5. I love coffee!!!  But I'm trying to SLOWLY wean myself off of it with Teeccino (a caffeine free herbal coffee).
  6. Makisushi (veggie rolls) would be my first choice of a lunch treat. My mouth is watering as I type this...
  7. Chick-fil-a chicken will always smell good...
  8. However, cutting raw chicken now nauseates me.
  9. The last box of Annie's Mac-n-cheese can look like little nuggets of gold after an exhausting morning.
  10. The rest of the house may look like a pig sty, but if my kitchen is clean, I am at peace.
  11. But... I will, on crazy days, leave the lunch dishes to be cleaned later, in favor of an afternoon nap.

I know that most of these confessions revolve around food, so I promise that the next eleven will be more random.  Confessions of a 33 year old mom to be continued...




No comments:

Post a Comment