11. iPhones & iPads are mommy-sanity-savers that can be easily overused...
12. I've restarted the dryer three times in one day... the same load. (Yes, I know how much electricity it uses).
13. I've restarted the dryer without anything in it. (I know...)
14. I sometimes use the bathroom when it's really not necessary, sooooo I can browse on Pinterest.
15. I can't exercise more than 15 minutes without having a bathroom break. (or jump on the trampoline...)
16. No matter what form of exercise I do, birthing hips are here to stay.
17. I detest exercising!
18. Reading a "real" book is now a luxury that puts me to sleep. (sigh...)
19. There is no such thing as a flattering mirror in a Goodwill dressing room.
20. I have discovered at least a half a dozen grey hairs around my forehead, of which I have promptly plucked (and changed my hair style.)
21. Don't tell... but I put my make-up on in my van more than I do at home. (I'm really trying to change this confession!)
22. Whoever invented car-shaped shopping buggies and "little" buggies could not possibly have children... (or they must have incredible muscles and the patience of a saint.)