Thursday, March 15, 2018

For Such a Time as This...


It's been a little quiet over here.  My last post was probably my hardest yet.  Praise God, I think I'm on the other side of my anxiety and panic attacks.  Medicine is there for really hard days, but used very little.  But now what?

When life is tough, it's natural to reach out.  When you're at the bottom, all you can do is look up.  But when things are going better, my tendency is to forget all that God did, forget to call out to Him in the good and bad, and to often become complacent with how my life is going.  

But over the last few months, God has whispered the words, "For such a time as this..." in my heart.  I honestly didn't know what it meant for me.  Esther was told these words in the Old Testament concerning the opportunity to rescue her people from destruction, from death!  How could this apply to me?  I still don't know the full meaning for what God has planned.  But these words have resonated again and again.  After the past few weeks, seeing such incredible needs in the lives of students where God has placed us, maybe He has put us here for such a time as this?     



No comments:

Post a Comment