"Let's aspire to use our mouths with godly purpose.
- to build... not to break.
- to bless... not to badger.
- to encourage... not to embitter.
- to praise... not to pounce."
Words I'm reading...
- "Each day, you are writing the story that your life will tell throughout eternity. As you recommit to God's values and priorities, every choice you make and every action you take will move you toward the exceptional life for which you were made." - Sally Clarkson, Own Your Life.
- "The key to creating fond feelings of love in a husband toward his wife is through showing him unconditional respect." - Dr. Emerson Eggerichs, Love & Respect.
- "We will pattern our lives after their poverty. We are poor by choice. We want to be poor like Christ, who, being rich, chose to be born and live and work among the poor." - Mother Teresa, Teresa of Calcutta
Words I'm listening to...
- Inspired to Action Podcast: Talk more, tech less (Balancing family and technology)
- Read Aloud Revival Podcast: A lifestyle of reading aloud with Melissa Wiley
- EntreFamily Podcast: Tips for traveling with kids and loving it! (I may have listened to this 3-4 times. Inspiration!)
- Words written on a cow showing where we get our beef. One of those moments, I'm thankful to be a vegetarian.
- Yet, not quite ready to be vegan as we so love our NC State ice cream...
May your weekend be full of sweet words, words that bring life, words with no regrets... "The words you speak are not neutral - they are either moving your relationships towards life or moving your relationships toward death." - Paul David Tripp
The tongue has the power of life and death,
and those who love it will eat its fruit. Proverbs 18:21