January's Simple Five:
1. Organize our school room. (almost done...)
2. Finish A Chance to Die by Elisabeth Elliot
- Homemade Overnight Cinnamon Rolls (for our snow day)
- Wholegrain Pumpkin Banana Nut Bread (w/o the nuts)
Obviously, my simple five were not completely accomplished. But I'm ok with that. Instead, I want to strive for progress, not perfection. More boxes were sorted through in the school room, another trash bag filled... I'm further along in my book, convicted and challenged. Running is definitely a matter of progress, one step at a time.
Five for February:
1. Finish organizing the school room and hang pictures. No more clutter!
2. Finish A Chance to Die by Elisabeth Elliot & read half of Cleaning House by Kay Wills Wyma (A Mom's 12-month experiment to rid her home of youth entitlement).
3. Write 5 letters (real ones with stamps) to other women who may need encouragement.
4. Take portraits of each of my girls (plus valentine pics).
5. Focus on words of grace for my family.
"Today, I will pray to speak words that are only STRONG words, words that make these children feel strong. Grace words. Grace is the only non-toxic air. All other words words I breathe are death words." - Ann Voskamp