Sunday, August 7, 2011

The meaning behind it all...

After the birth of my third little girl, I remember listening to short video that inspired me so much.  The one phrase that stood out the most was to choose "to invite the glorious into the mundane" in every area of life.  Sometimes as a stay-at-home, homeschooling mom of three, it's easy to let the mundane take over my feelings, my attitude, and often my response to others, especially my family.  So my desire is to instead find the glorious, meaning the God-glorifying perspective of every part of my life.  Instead of complaining while washing 23 sippy cups, I desire to be thankful for the precious little girls that are healthy enough to drink from them.  I am certainly not perfect, and this blog isn't trying to be either.  It's just about a messed up girl whose been cleaned up by an awesome God.

No comments:

Post a Comment